Saturday, August 6

earthQUAKE'd my savings and that better gaming computer

Quakecom has started, and its all good, personally because i live on the other side of  the world i can experience it for myself D:
But, as always, steam is there to cheer me up and this time, with the QUAKE COM SALE!

To make a long story short, i bought it and saved a woopin $500! I also got a few games i was hoping to get soon such as limbo, from dust and dead island (if i get any time to ever play these that is)!

For now, the sales are awesome! This is probably the best pack since the valve pack, so if you've got $70 to spend, nows the time!

On a sadder note, i have decided to put my goal aside of buying a new huge better gaming computer, this is because of my decision that my biggest school year is just around the corner, meaning i will be studying so hard it will kill me! A gaming computer would be a big distraction, even so, if i did study like im going to, i would have barley any time to use it. So i have decided to (still save a lot of money), but use it on the wonderful games that i keep buying because i can play these games on my current (oh-kay) computer, and they are better than getting another computer that could just run them slightly better.

Looks like i will have to play battlefield 3 on low..... if its on steam that is -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment