Friday, August 12

Dead Spaceifying my computer


Just so you people know, ever since I got my new computer I had the Alienguise alienware theme on my computer. Its cool but it got a little old. I was looking for some thing game related and found some awesome stuff.

I found a dead space 2 desktop theme here :
it is really cool as it has lots of really awesome desktop backgrounds , includes some DS2 icons and has creepy sound effects when you do certain things.
It looks like this :
Next one is a chrome theme. Its fairly basic but still looks cool. If you want to download it then click the link below 

Now the final one I found is a reel cool one, it’s a dead space hallucinationscreensave that includes the dead space font that can be used in word
it looks like this  but it moves and does cool shit
that weird shit is  weird sound effect and  Nicole appearing at random. Unfortunately it does still have some bugs but they will be worked out eventually. 

These 3 things are all must haves if ur tired of your boring old desktop. Anyway that’s all from me for now 
Cleft Out 




1 comment: