Friday, February 10

More Epicness coming :)

Apologise for there being no Res evil review, I was bussy  the night it was on so recorded it but my record stuffed up L so I am really sorry but I won’t be able to do the res  evil review extinction review.

While I was being all sad about not being able to finish watching mah movie I got distracted by Catwoman ….. I know right … lame huh ? ….. gahhh
Any how If I get the time I will get it out from the movies and review it for you. Also Nsharp8 has been taking a Long time to get me her Hugo Review, she still has it coming though,  so just be patient (I am …grrrrrr hurry up Nsharp)

@ the moment I am in a remote town some were in Australia …. And am stealing there free wifi (free wifi ftw) I will finish this post here as my next one will be full of Wolfs , Roleplay and epicness J
I am also starting up a deviant art account to post my pictures I am drawing (they are sooo cool )

Till then Cleft out

No comments:

Post a Comment