Wednesday, February 15

A bunch of awesome stuff

Cleftlipkid here once again bringing you a post chock full of lots of awesome stuff.

 First of all lets start with the physical stuff: parkour. My friends at Youtube.com/iloveflyingpenguins
have just released a new video and it is Really really epic. These guys do some really cool parkour stuff and have just got a new camera so the video quality is worth viewing. They are Really dedicated and have soo much fun making it, Please check them out, like and or leave a comment ( u no the drill) just generally show them some love.


The next thing on my list is that I have made a deviant art account, I have been enjoying exploring the huge collection of great ( and some seriously fucked up) art.

My deviant art account is http://miskamaskedone.deviantart.com/ I have 4 things up. I also need to get some blank paper as I have been drawing on lined paper (woops ) but im having lots of fun doing It and will try to put stuff up as regularly as I can J

Finally I have been doing some wolf role-play which I am having sooooo much fun with it and will go into Great detail next time J

Ok peeps Cleft outa here

No comments:

Post a Comment