Saturday, June 16

Quackity Quack, Joyduck's Back: w/ Dota 2, Saints Row the Third and the best Anime Ive ever watched


Everyone, how have you been. As Promised Ive come back... although a little longer than a few days ... ehehe, still, better latethen never..eh...eh? (Im sorry, dont hate me ;-; )

Lets get this party started!

ANYWAY, Lets get strightinto things. First of all, This Dota 2 Game. I Love valve, I love their games, and I must say im impressed with my first MOBA called Dota 2. However, as a n00b player, i can confirm for people like me who have never touched games like this... they are HARD. In dota 2, i kept on dying, didnt know how to use any items, failed as support and ultimatly didnt have as much fun as I thought (although i had quite a bit). But I loved the co-op mode, pretty much you a friends v bots. its amazing, just like any other co-op game. However, this is all i played and 'luckly' didnt go online as the community is rumoured to be hating people like me D:. So I'll just stick to bots and friends for now. Ok, I'll admit I raged every now and then, but I blame myself for going into this full on genre unprepared. When i pick it up in future, i'll be sure to study it like my economics and get good so i can fully appreciated it :D

Honesty is a Virtue

So overall, I found it hard... but fun. Valve have done another master work (that appeals to others rather than myself) so when this releases as a free title (THATS RIGHt, FREE, THIS IS AMAZING), be sure to check it out!

Also recently, I must say, I have  a new favourite game (not of all time, but close) is Saints Row: The Third. Everything about it is simply outstanding.The Combat is smooth, the driving is smoother, the customization is INSANE, the story is entertaining (makes you feel like a BOSS) and best of all, THE ENTIRE GAME IS CO-OP COMPATIBLE. THAT IS RIGHT, everything can be done with a friend. Which Im currently doing when i get free time! Im so glad I got this game, man, even just free-roaming with a friend is amazing, for example how I piss off a gang to distract them while he gets a chopper to destory their base and pick me up as we draw out an assassination target, and then CRASH THE HELICOPTER INTO HIM as we jump to safety in our well hidden boat and run away from the gang until their rage meter dies down. ALL OF THAT WAS NOT SCRIPTED, IT IS COMPLETELY POSSIBLE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE IN THE GAME. Its like your own action movie, where you decided what to do and when you do it, it is always awesome.

Not to mention this game is Hilarious!

Finally, its time to get mildly serious. Ive finished Clannad, and by far, it is the saddest anime Ive ever watched, and officially the best as well!



Last time I saw you guys, I was just 10 episodes In and was on the verge of tears. 38 episodes later my jumper is soaked. This anime is made me laugh one second, and cry the next. Each scene was more beautiful than the last and I honestly loved the characters to death. Without spoiling much (serious GO WATCH IT ASAP), it wasn't the depressing scenes that saddened me the most, but it was this one scene near the end, filled with realization, regret and a new revival that made me burst out in tears... with a gigantic smile on my face. That scene that made me cry was not all that depressing, but compassionate. I truly enjoyed the sunflower scene the most, infact, that whole episode. After Tomoya and his daughter reunite. It touched me more than anything else ever has in the entertainment industry. Unlike Angel Beats, the ending was simply perfect. It was not sad, nor did it leave me feeling empty, but it was fulfilling, satisfying and brought me... again, to tears. I cannot comprehend how wonderful this anime is. So please, GO now and watch it. You will not regret it.

The most Beautiful Scene in Anime

And you know what the best part is, Its not over. I'll admit while I am satisfied, i still want a little bit more clannad.... well... apparently there IS!. Not only where there 2 alternative universe episodes that showed the guy ending up with other girls (although Nagisa was the best, it was still entertaining to watch... and to dream) but not only that... Clannad is a Visual Novel... just like Katawa Shoujo, and it takes 300 hours to complete 100%... these feels...... 300 Hours of emotion, feels, plot, story, character development, fun and imagination WAITING FOR ME, and all of it rumored to be if not BETTER than Katawa Shoujo, the visual novel that also gave me similar feels. i want to play it, i need to play it, I cant actually comprehend after watching this life changing anime that  SO MUCH MORE is waiting for me, highlighting the routes of the girls that where never explored (excluding the 2 alternative routes) in the anime (Kyou Especially).



FFS year 12 END ALREADY. I have so much waiting for me, including you guys and much more to come. My list of games, anime, manga, visual novels to run through is almost endless and it only encourages me to work even harder for these end of year exams and get a great score in the end. So until then, I'll be posting as often as I can, I do enjoy it, although sometimes I barley get round to getting on the computer let alone the blog or internet. Goodbye for now, my friends, and  Remember; Love, Life, Peace, Prospes-GTFO THIS WEBSITE AND GO WATCH CLANNAD!!!! NOWAAWOOO!!!

Get Moving!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Joyduck 7 its me Ikaros (Uranus Queen) i've been hacked on steam.. again -_- so uh un add the guy who has like a profile pic saying in big letters: RUSHA or something seriously.. i hate steam...

    ReplyDelete