Thursday, December 8

Sadly and happily i'll agree with this MW3 User Review

I saw this popular review for Modern Warefare 3, this one is not a complete hater, hes logical, reasonable and honest, and lets face it, hes true..

His Name is gMcizzLe  and he gave MW3 a 5/10 (See, not some 0/10 fanboy review, its REASONABLE) now, read WHY!

(5) - gMcizzLe 


I pre-ordered both BF3 and MW3, trying not to be a fanboy to either in this comparison. BF3 isn't perfect but MW3 is a complete joke, especially on PC. If you are even thinking about MW3 on PC, forget it, just buy MW1 or Black Ops and have at least a 10x better experience. No ranked dedicated servers? Check. No adjustable FOV? Check. No real innovation from MW2? Check. I'm not really one to care about graphics, but MW3's graphics are just laughable considering this is 2011. Comparing MW3 graphics to BF3 graphics is like comparing speed between a 1990 Neon and a 2012 Bugatti Veyron. BF3 gets huge props for their innovation in this department. Audio is even worse than graphics. As another poster pointed out, the guns literally sound like paintball or BB gun. Again, a joke when compared with BF3 which makes huge innovations here again. MW3 does have a much better campaign than BF3 though, and BF3's SP was disappointing considering what they could have done with all the new tech. Not sure how long MW3's campaign is though as I haven't finished it yet. Post-launch support from DICE has already been fantastic, and they do truly listen to the community on changes. I remember in BFBC2 Beta, I had an issue specific to my PC relating to low CPU usage, and I got an email from a dev who personally worked with me to resolve it. This fix was including with the final game. I don't have a lot of experience with Activision, but from what I've heard the only post-launch support they give is in paid DLC's. Overall, BF3 is definitely worth $60 where MW3 is definitely not worth $60.


I assume a lot of you wonder why i post so much on MW3, well, its not only the most POPULAR FPS if not game of the decade (sadly) and also the most controversial, but yes, your right, the release is over and more or less i'll begin to reduce these pointless debating posts and post something more productive in future ok ;) , but my opinion is still my opinion, and i don't think MW3 deserves any respect in the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment