Wednesday, December 21

Apology’s and some quick dawn of war stuff

My lack of posts has been due to personal problems and a lack of time due to said problems, I am going away camping this Friday ( Friday the 23 ) for 2-3 weeks so will be unable to post,

In gaming related stuff I have been playing dawn of war and half life 2 ep 1 mostly. According to my steam stats I have played about 80 hours of dawn of war 2 retribution last stand. Some of this I have to confess is because of me leaving my game running over night. But I have played most of that time and enjoyed it a lot.
I have got my hive tyrant up to lvl 19 and am waiting for the evolution command item so my minions will be a hell of a lot more kick ass and the High toxicity venom gun actually is useful(or will it never be useful ?). I have just got my mekboy the Uge Bomb wargear and Really Really like it. It’s a explosive device that the mekboy sets up on the ground, this takes the same time to cap a point. Once its set up it can be set off by clicking on it for a Huge explosion and massive damage (explosions are one of the reasons I LOVE  mekboy)
In music news if you are into heavy metal then check out cradle of filth
-Cleft out

No comments:

Post a Comment