Sunday, May 20

Useful Software

On my epic journey through the internet I have discovered some free software that I hope will be useful for you :P

One of the most useful parts of windows 7 was the auto snap function letting you quickly snap windows to the side or full screen quickly.

The software is called Aqua snap and you can get it here :
I run it from my thumb drive as part of my portable apps list and it is so useful when using OS’s other then win 7. it also adds some extra functionality, you can shake a window and it will become transparent and stay on top allowing you to work on that window but see what is underneath it.

If you have a win 7 computer but frequently have to use other OS’s then I would defiantly get it as part of portable apps.

Exams this week O.O

Cleft out !

No comments:

Post a Comment