Monday, November 14

EXAMS ARE OVER/"Please just kill this idiot already"

Yes!, I have completed all my exams, I feel great, i stuied hard, tried my best, did everything i could, the tests werent..

ENOUGH of that, i can now.. play... GaMeS! Yes, finally, skyrim and battlefield 3 await me, not to mention finishing dead island, serious sam 3 and having an awesome holidays. Ive got quite a bit of a break now until i start studying again, so look forward to some updates, videos and stuff. I know our youtube hasn't at all had really any updates, dont worry, its not dead. We never abonded it, Just i said, we had exams, and managing 2 youtube accounts is not easy.i Still post stuff on /Joyduck7 every now and then, check it out, i recently played Jamestown with 3 friends, man, it was EPIC





On the darker side of life, being a battlefield 3 PC hating idiot has hit a new low, i present to you......the piece.... "Please, just kill this idiot already"


No comments:

Post a Comment