Tuesday, October 18

Moa SteamPunk Epicness

Heya internet.
After the amount of interest my first steampunk post generated I decided to have a bit more of a look for what is actually out there.

One very useful site for people who are interested in getting into steampunky stuff is
it gives lots of information for those of us not in the know about what steampunk is, about the different fashions, history and more. It certainly helped me understand better.

If it’s the literature and stories that interest you then there’s stuff for you as well
There is a amazing series called leviathan trilogy of which I have read two out of three. They are really good books and I highly recommend them.
You can find some information at the authors site : http://scottwesterfeld.com/books/leviathan/
If you have the chance to read them I would as they are the best books I have read in a while.

Moving on to my next point book one of the leviathan series made it to 7th place on the top 25 steampunk books list here: http://vilutheril.com/2011/09/05/top-20-steampunk-books-an-introduction-to-the-genre/
It gives a basic plot summary and some other information about each one so it is a good place to go if you are craving some more great stories then that site is a must see.

Artists: there is some stuff here for you. There are many sites out there with steampunk artwork and directions of how to draw steampunk characters, machinery and more.
I didn’t have time to find many links for you people but I will for the next steampunk based post.
this one has some step by step images for how to draw a machine.

Finally, for all you gamers, if most of you haven’t heard BioShock Infinite
Here is some pics of what it will look like.

For more check out the site: www.bioshockinfinite.com
And marvel at awesomeness. It is one I am really excited for.

Any how folks
I hope you have enjoyed and found this steampunk packed post useful

Now remember: Steam burns
Cleft out  

No comments:

Post a Comment