Sunday, September 18

What kids do in class

Out school is rolling out laptops to help us with our school work. Some people use them for work and others just play games. I am one of the few who don’t play games on mine. I am trying to get some of my friends who do to record it so it can be of some use to me.  There are many games going around ranging from plants V zombies to pokemon to battle field 2 And dawn of war. So if I can convince them to record it there should be a wide range of content. Unfortunately because we are in class we can't do commentaries but something is better than nothing.
Also the space marines stuff is still coming my friend has been so caught up he hasn’t had time to write it for me.
Some guy I know asked me to mention him so here it is. Hello jay Edwards. Feel free to email him at jayjaaay_2705@hotmail.com
Anyhow. Live your life with a chain sword in your hand
Cleft is outa here

No comments:

Post a Comment