Wednesday, September 12

The Safe Haven


Hello there

I have just started a new blog on tumblr called: The Safe Haven


It’s a blog for those who want to help people and make people happy with ways to cheer people up.

Its for those who see someone who is sad and goes over to them and does their very darn best to make them smile.

 

Not only is it for you to helping others but also helping yourself with  any problems you may have. To help you get through and be able to keep making the world a better place.

 

I started it because I wanted to be able to help people. I am not a trained physiologist, I have not done a university degree, but I do care, I care a lot and if I can help one person. If I can make that person feel better even slightly then I am happy.

 

It would mean a lot to me if you could check the blog out, show me some support by following or commenting on it and show it to your friends so it can help as many as it can.

Stay happy
 

As always you can always send me a private message or shoot me a email either here on blog spot or on tumblr. You can also send me a email at MiskaMaskedOne@gmail.com

 

Stay safe.

Life well

Love Life

 

-Cleft Lip Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment