Monday, August 13

Mass Effect and the Invasion of Life Inkorperated

Last night I finished playing Mass Effect 1 ...

I will write a review over the next few days but i am being swamped by school work so i will get it done when i have time.

In other News AMW over at Life Inkorperated has a new chapter of his great story up.
I have not yet had time to read it (for the afor mentioned reason ^ ) but give you a little teaser of it in my next post.

On a side note... If you like what We do here at Life Gaming and Nerdy Stuff please Show us the love by dropping us a coment down here VVV or subscribe by clicking the follow button over at the top of the side bar --> > >

Every time I get a coment it always makes my day and when we get a new follower i just am over the moon so PLEASE if you like what we do then show us the love <3

Stay tuned

Cleft Is Outa here ....
and off to kill more geth u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment