Friday, August 31

Cant Believe its Counter-Strike, Time to Mann Up!

Hey Guysziziziaisi (spell check picks that as 'nonspecializing')..... its me, taking alittle break from Study, let you know of what Ive been up to recently.

Two Things: Team Fortress 2 Mann v Machine, and Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Ive been playing both recently, yes, Team Fortress 2, Ive actually gotten round to playing it this year for once. It was always the game I knew i could go back to, but with this new update, its a given, I have to now dedicate 200 more hours to this wonderful game for its amazing new co-op. It truly is. Ive been playing through it with a few friends, and its so much fun! One problem, its CHALLENGING!!! Unless you have good strategies [I always delegated myself as the engie, got a few engie buddies and used my wrangler sentry escape tactic, probably the reason we did so well ahahaha, oh stop it you] and AT LEAST 5 players (or, as cheaply as it is... all engineers..), your gonna have a hard time. Ive got heaps of strategies as ive completely all maps, and even Mann works on Advanced, so far, but Once year 12 is over, I'll go ahead and give some money to valve to play these tour of duties and make some decent videos (I believe its worth the cost, its free in the fist place, and AMAZING). Another thing to look forward to

This was when I won the Advanced map, Oh my, I was laughing like crazy, this is some hard shit (needed 3 engies)


But so far, there is one other game Ive been playing. One that I never thought I would enjoy, one that sprang out of nowhere (well, I did buy it because of the low price... and the TF2 Sniper hehehe), CS:GO! Seriously, I played the old counter-strike quite a bit (source, obviously), and i could never get into it, I know its skill level is insanly high, you need to know what the fcuk you are doing, AFTER you've been a n00b for 200 hours (at least). But CS:GO, well, its not much different, but its different enough to be much more enjoyable. I seem to love the movement, the guns, the hit boxes, and even the graphics are nice. Best part is, this is a comeptitive shooter, if I can spend years training myself on this, I can get good, and I CAN be actually very good at first person shooters. w00t! Going to LAN parties and owning would be a nice feel. But for now, i just play deathmatch when ever I get the chance (considering I dont get much free time in year 12). And the best part its, its not old, its new. Playing counters-strike was mildly difficult simply because I had missed its prime, sure its ok now, but playing an up-to-date shooter thats competitively built and amazing, its not a bad feel, not a bad feel at all. (In future generations, I can brag that I actually pre-ordered this awesome thingy....or...not..)

There was this one guy, called BOT Frank who was owning me, I made it my life goal to hunt him down, I always thought he was cheating... until this moment... if only pinkie was around to see my smile >:D

Thats it for now, these are the two games Ive been playing recently, and will probably keep playing for the next few weeks. I plan to watch Ano Hana as my term ends (I get some free time before my exam study :D ) and tell you guys about it then.  But until then, stay safe, relaxed, pill oh bill.

Miserable Defeat (LIKE I SAID, THIS IS NOT EASY)

No comments:

Post a Comment