Sunday, July 15

Dont Forget: Steam Sales & Epic Madoka

The Steam Sales Have been here for only a few days, and yet I've already saved an incredible amount of money. If you have not been on steam in a while, I'll strongly urge you go on NOW and see if you can save a huge amount of money...that you can use TO BUY EVEN MORE GAMES ON THESE RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING SALES!



With just $22, I have been able to Buy Batman Arkham City,  L.A Noire, Toy Soldiers and a few extra DLC for other games, which i presume all this would have been worth around $75 normally. No Joke!, I posted last time (around December) the enormous amount I saved last time, so I wont bother this time (although you can easily work out Ive already saved $53.. lol) because if you wont possibly believe how fantastic these sales are... you probably dont deserve them... but if you think you do and as just as excited as the rest of us... GET GOING AND BUY STUFF!

On Another Note, it is Holidays, but not entirely Holidays. I have devoted most of it to catch up on my study notes and other aspects which will benefit me in the coming weeks and especially near the finals. I see this as an opportunity to do work now I would be doing later, so I can do more practice when the time requires it. Dont worry, I'll have literally ALL the time to play games, watch anime, read manga and go nuts after Year 12, After November, After those dreaded finals...

Maybe I need Keima to Tutor Me


But more so on what Ive been doing now? Well, as of since last time, I've been pouring hours into Saints Row: the Third... its just FUN! Seriously, after all the missions, story, minigames and even saints book, Im still having a blast. Im so close to 100% completion... and will probably take a break once I finally do get it.... ONLY to replay the ENTIRE game again as a different character on Hardcore difficulty later (after this year of course).

This Game proves Open-World Co-op WORKS! SO MUCH!

Other times Ive been playing Tribes Ascent... I thought that game was ok... until I started playing with my friends in serious co-op. Now its epic-awesome-enjoyable-fantastic!!! jumping into the enemies base as a Doombringer and Juggernaut, fending off enemies and backing each other up is the most fun Ive had in co-op in ages (excluding Saints Row) and its not even entirely a co-op game, We've actually playing PvP, but just sticking together! Thats the best part, what we are doing is really having a larger impact than just playing a co-op v bots game where no one remembers what we did but us, while here we're actually dominating real life people with the power of teamwork and friendship!


So lastly, I also managed to finish another anime... I cant believe my luck . First Angel Beats, then Clannad and now Puella Magi Madoka Magica... now the 3 best animes I have seen...ever...history... full stop. Thats right, Ive gotten round to watching the widly acclaimed Madoka, entering with low expectations and leaving with super high impressions. Seriously, it was one of the most epic fantasy storytelling I have seen in anime. Everything worked out; the characters, the plot, the resolution, the action and best of all, the dark themes. Damn that was dark, and I loved every bit of it. Im still trying to get my head around how things escalated extremely well and was perfectly handled ... The ending was purely satisfying, just like Clannad, and the action; oh how epic and scaled it was! I starting this knowing there was death and witches (despite many people accusing it as another generic magical girl anime... which is WRONG and STUPID), but after the first death... my Jaw Dropped... it was still shocking even though I knew in advance. The Anime also had consistency, the characters were crying episodes after a death, Rather then just as they die and acting like it barely happened at all afterwards.

I know Im being a bit vague and not really describing it as much, but this is just my opinion after watching it, rather than a detailed review, I also don't want to spoil it (as its not long, only 12 episodes ). And so this one after another, Ive been on a role watching simply amazing Anime. I'll gladly re-watch this in future, and I highly recommend you to as well.




annnnnnddddd I guess thats its for now. Enjoy your holidays, especially these epic steam sales. Have fun playing games, watching anime, reading manga, redditing or whatever you may enjoy doing. I'll try to keep up these larger irregular posts as much as I can, but (as I always say) when this year is finally done, I'll finally have some time to relax (by that I mean PLAY AS MANY GAMES, MANGA, ANIME, REDDIT, BLOG POSTS AND OTHER CRAZY CRAP THAT I WANT TO DO, MUAHAHAHAHA). 

Until Then, Have a Pinkie Pie... to stare into your soul


1 comment:

  1. There's one thing I can never understand, take a look at that photo on this page, little anime girls looking so sexy, why do japanese always make underage sexy characters :S that's just disturbing :S anyway check this one out, also nice gaming blog http://www.flashshed.com

    ReplyDelete